After the best ski instructors in Whistler? ‘YES’.
Learning to ski and snowboard can be a fun and rewarding – but daunting task! Pizza ploughs, cold temps and spending time sitting in the snow. So put your best ski forward and take on the challenge confidently with ‘YES’ ski instructors in Whistler – and you’ll see the results and improvements, faster.
Why choose a YES program?
- YES is a professional ski and snowboard training company with 21 years in the snow sports industry
- YES ski instructors in Whistler have experience in the best ways to teach, so you’ll be up and riding, faster
- You’ll see more improvements (and less bruising!)
- When you book with YES you have the comfort of knowing that you have made a choice to ski or snowboard with the best Level 4 instructors (that’s the highest!)
- All instructors are professional, local trainers
- YES ski instructors have certified over 3,000 students in over 25 years with the snow sports industry – they have to be doing something right!
During your time with YES ski instructors in Whistler you will gain the highly recognised Canadian certification. Plus you will also continue your ski and snowboard improvements in varied terrain to ensure you become a well rounded skier. You’ll be climbing up from green to blue level runs in no time. YES will take your skiing and snowboarding ability and skill levels to heights you never thought possible … and sooner! Before you know it you will be hooked on the incredibly addictive and fulfilling, stunning world of skiing. Nothing compares to standing at the top of the world and skiing your way down! YES ski instructors in Whistler will make it happen.
Whistler Mountain Stacks up!
Whistler Blackcomb receives an abundance of fresh powdery snow. Over 11m a year! That’s impressive. The mountain offers over 200 trails of varied terrain. From the more gentle slopes when mastering those turns, to the challenging black diamond runs for those after some extreme thrill seeking snow activity! The village atmosphere is fantastic and friendly, with over 200 retail shops, award winning restaurants, legendary nightlife, and an endless variety of activities.
YES ski instructors in Whistler make it possible to get into the world of skiing and snowboarding and start having fun, quicker!
Many would argue that Whistler is not only the best ski resort in Northern America but in fact the best in the world. YES ski instructors in Whistler didn’t pick this resort by chance for their number one training and improvement programs, which many like to emulate but no one can beat! Where you may see obstacles, YES see opportunities. You just have to say YES!
- Whistler now included in the EPIC pass
- Over 11m of snow annually means a longer than average season (November – May)
- Daily flights to Vancouver
- Value for money (accommodation, flights, lift passes, equipment rentals, lessons and more)
- Apres ski village – night life a-plenty for the night owl!
Getting to the best ski instructors in Whistler
There are specific program packages available with YES ski instructors in Whistler. These include catered chalet accommodations, daily continental breakfast, 6 dinners weekly, all on snow training, certification costs, Whistler Epic or seasons pass, YES après and YES 24/7 resort assistance.
Travelplan specialise in Whistler and can offer a range of accommodation options in conjunction with the YES program, whether you’re travelling on your own, as a couple or bringing the whole family. Earlybird Deals of up to 50% off are available to book this season with a fully refundable deposit guarantee until 7th September for many properties (conditions apply).